These were the best sellers this week.
Josie’s first birthday party is this weekend and we’re having a small get-together with some friends and family. I ordered her this birthday hat and OMG it’s so cute!
We booked a Fall trip to Jackson Hole and I can’t wait! Although I’m not sure we’ll get to go to Yellowstone with their recent flooding, which is a bummer. If you have any recs for us, please let me know!
It’s peony season! I picked up some up at Trader Joes this week. A quick tip to get them to open up nicely is to run them under lukewarm water to remove the sap. Then snip the ends before placing them in a vase.
Recent finds + things I’m loving this week:
I planned out my content for the upcoming Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Here’s what you can expect:
- July 1: Nordstrom Sale Lookbook (100 Fall Outfits from the sale restyling my favorite items from the sale). To receive your copy, subscribe to my newsletter here!
- July 3: The start of NSALE week! I’ll be covering fun topics every day this week in my newsletter and have a new video on Youtube channel EVERY DAY! Today I’m sharing my all-time favorite purchases and how they’ve held up through the years
- July 4: Sharing the items I think will be hot sellers in the sale this year
- July 5: My personal wishlist
- July 6: Shop with me Vlog
- July 7: Massive Try-On Haul
- July 8: Bestsellers
- July 9: Best In-Stock Items
- July 10: Best Beauty, Men’s, and Baby Buys
If you missed last week’s Weekly Chic you can catch up here!