We decided to get a Samsung Frame TV, and I really underestimated how much I would enjoy it. It has turned out to be much more than only a TV, it’s quickly become a captivating visual centerpiece that effortlessly transitions between displaying artwork and functioning as a high-quality TV. This versatility makes it worth the investment for those who appreciate art throughout your home, and also for those who are tech-savvy and want to elevate their living spaces.
There is now a vast collection of downloadable art and so many different options to choose from online. With just a few clicks, you can simply switch the art displayed on the TV. Downloading and using different artwork is user-friendly and exciting. You can effortlessly switch between art modes, adjusting the display settings to ensure optimal visibility and clarity for each piece. The TV’s sensor detects ambient light, adjusting brightness and color temperature to replicate the appearance of a real painting, capturing every nuance and detail. It’s unreal! Today, I’m sharing a roundup of the best art for the Samsung Frame TV. Let’s jump in!
The Best Art for the Samsung Frame TV
Shop Art for the Samsung Frame TV
How To Download and Install Art for the Samsung Frame TV
- Find a Trusted Art Source: Explore reputable online platforms or websites that offer a good selection of digital art. Look for sources that provide high-quality and legally licensed artworks compatible with the Samsung Frame TV.
- Browse and Select Art: This is the fun part – choose your favorite art! Consider factors such as style, genre, and compatibility with your desired display settings.
- Check Art Specifications: Before buying, ensure that the selected art meets the requirements of the Samsung Frame TV. Check the resolution, file format (e.g., JPEG, PNG), and aspect ratio to ensure optimal display quality.
- Download Art Files: After buying, you will typically receive a confirmation email with download links or instructions. Access the provided links or follow the instructions to download the art files to your computer or mobile device.
- Install the SmartThings App: Download and install the SmartThings app on your phone. Pro tip – ensure that your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung Frame TV!
- Open the SmartThings App: Launch the SmartThings app on your phone and sign in with your Samsung account. Follow the prompts to set up and connect your Samsung Frame TV to the app.
- Access the Art Mode: Within the SmartThings app, navigate to the “Art Mode” section for your Samsung Frame TV. This mode allows you to display and control the art on your TV screen.
- Add Art to the SmartThings App: Within the Art Mode section of the app, locate the option to add or import art. Choose the downloaded art files from your phone to add them to the SmartThings app.
- Customize Display Preferences: Adjust the display settings within the SmartThings app to optimize for your downloaded art. You can customize parameters such as brightness, color temperature, and motion settings to suit your preferences.
- Display Art on the Samsung Frame TV: With the SmartThings app configured and the art added, select the desired art within the app and choose to display them on your Samsung Frame TV. The TV will wirelessly receive and show it!
By following these steps, you can easily download art and display it directly on your Samsung Frame TV. Enjoy the flexibility and creativity of curating your own personalized art collection on your TV.
For all the details on our brick fireplace makeover in our primary bedroom, see this post!
Are you on the hunt for affordable home decor to elevate your space? See this post for affordable home decor inspiration!
Having a Samsung Frame TV truly opens up a world of art display possibilities, allowing you to transform your living space in no time. One of my favorite aspects of the frame TV is that the art can be changed with a few simple steps to accommodate the season, the time of year, the event you’re hosting, and the list goes on. Around the holidays, I love to display art that looks more wintery or cozy. And during the spring, I love to liven up the space with brighter pieces of art.
Do you have a frame TV in your home? Or are you thinking about getting one? Let me know in the comments below!
Pin this photo to save this post for later!