The living room is often considered the heart of a home because it’s the place where we gather to relax, entertain, and spend time together. For that reason, it’s important to create a comfortable and inviting space that makes you and your family feel at home. One way to do this is by thoughtfully styling your living room table decor. From coffee tables to end tables, there are countless ways to style these surfaces to create a cohesive look.
Let’s be honest, home decor adds up quickly! Sometimes, it seems we’re charged an arm and a leg for only one simple piece. That’s why in this blog post, I’ve rounded up several living room table decor options under 100 to help you fill the heart of your home with pieces you love, without breaking the bank. Let’s jump in!
25+ Living Room Table Decor Under 100
How To Elevate Your Tabletop Home Decor Styling
- Create a Focal Point: A great way to make a statement with your table decor is to create a focal point. Start with a centerpiece, such as a vase of flowers, a unique sculpture, or a stack of books, and build around it. Use varying heights and textures to add interest and keep the eye moving.
- Play with Color: Incorporating pops of color into your table decor can add personality and depth to your space. Consider using colored glassware, decorative bowls or trays, or even colorful books to add visual interest.
- Mix Textures: Mixing textures is a great way to add depth to your table decor. Consider layering different materials such as wood, marble, and ceramics, or playing with fabrics like a soft table runner or a textured placemat. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different textures and find combinations that fit your style best.
- Personalize with Meaningful Pieces: Adding personal touches to your table decor can make your space feel more like home. Consider incorporating items that have sentimental value, such as family heirlooms, souvenirs from family vacations, or photographs in frames. These items add a touch of warmth and personality to your space.
- Work with Different Heights: Varying the heights of objects on your table can create a more dynamic and visually interesting look. Consider using objects of different heights, such as candlesticks or vases, and placing them on top of stacked books or risers. This will add depth and dimension to your table decor.
Shop Living Room Table Decor Under 100
Living Room Coffee Table Decor
Styling a coffee table can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. A simple and elegant approach can make a big difference. Start by collecting a few carefully curated items that reflect your personal style. Coffee table books, a small vase of fresh or faux flowers, and a decorative bowl or box will add visual interest and texture. Don’t be afraid to incorporate something personal, like a framed photograph. And remember, less is often more when it comes to coffee table decor – create a visually pleasing arrangement without cluttering the space. By keeping it simple and thoughtful, you can create a coffee table that is both beautiful and functional. For us, we especially kept things simple and safe just in case a child gets ahold of these items!
Shop Living Room Coffee Table Decor
Living Room Console Table Decor
A console table that is placed behind a couch can be a great way to add visual interest and elevate your living room. To style it in a charming way, start with a few basic elements. A statement piece, such as a large woven basket in the center, can serve as a focal point. Next, layer in a few decor objects, such as a pair of lamps, a vase of flowers, or a stack of books. Consider incorporating items of varying heights to keep the eye interested. If you have the space, you can also add functional items like baskets or trays to keep the table organized. I love to keep woven baskets at the bottom to collect the random items that end up in our living room throughout the day! Overall, keep it simple to avoid cluttering the space.
Shop Living Room Console Table Decor
Living Room Side Table Decor
Styling a side table next to a comfortable chair or two can create a cozy and functional spot in your living room. If you have floating shelves or cabinets with shelving, you can use them as an additional display space. Start by selecting a decorative item or two, such as a faux or real plant, and place them on the side table. Then, use the floating shelves to display items that complement the decor on the side table. Consider incorporating functional items, such as a basket to store blankets or a coaster set for drinks. We decided the keep the table between the two chairs empty for the purpose of needing a space to set down a drink, a book, or a phone while actually sitting in these chairs. By keeping things simple and thoughtful, you can create a side table and floating shelf combination that is both functional and visually appealing.
Shop Living Room Side Table Decor
Kitchen Island Decor
Styling a kitchen island can be a great way to add a decorative touch to your kitchen. To create a simple and stylish look, start by placing a round marble or woven tray on the island as a base. This will serve as a foundation for your decor. Next, add a vase with a faux plant, such as a succulent or a fern, to add some height and texture to the space. A candle in a decorative holder can add a warm and inviting ambiance, especially when paired with candle accessories. By incorporating these simple elements, you can create a beautiful and functional kitchen island display that adds style to your space. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different decorative elements to find the combination that works best for your style.
For more affordable home decor inspiration, see this post.
Shop Kitchen Island Decor
Styling your living room tables in a simple and elegant way can completely transform the look and feel of your home. Whether you’re decorating a coffee table, a console table, a side table, or a kitchen island, the key is to keep it simple and thoughtful. By selecting a few decorative elements that reflect your personal style, incorporating items of varying heights and textures, and avoiding clutter, you can create a beautiful and functional display that adds personality and sophistication to your home. With these tips and some creativity, you can achieve a stylish and cohesive look that you’ll love to come home to.
Are you refreshing the home decor in your living room this season? Let me know in the comments below!
Pin this photo to save this post for later!