After taking a look at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog I am counting down the days until July 12th when the sale goes live! You can read all the details about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale at the new tab at the top of the page. There, I will update throughout the sale and share all my shopping guides, tips, and try-ons!
These are the items that first caught my eye from the sale. I’m glad I’ve saved up my gift cards and Nordstrom Notes to help save in the sale.
- Nordstrom Kara Leather Expandable Crossbody Bag: I always reach for my Gucci Soho Disco Bag on the weekends because I don’t need as much with me and it’s comfortable while out and about. I can see this bag taking its place! It looks like the perfect blush hue and I love the size.
- Steve Madden Trace Studded Mule: I like wearing slides to work because I never have to worry about my heels getting uncomfortable. I can get overwhelmed with leopard print in my wardrobe, but I love how neutral this snake print is. I also love the gray color as well so I will have to make the tough decision on which one when the time comes.
- Kendra Scott Earrings: I’ve had a pair of mother of pearl Kendra Scott earrings for years that I still reach for. They’re among my most worn in my wardrobe! I love the new shape of these earrings and the pink mother of pearl is stunning!
- Antica Farmacista Prosecco Home Ambiance Perfume: I bought this scent last year in the sale and it was the first time using a diffuser to scent our home. It’s actually still going strong so I think it’s definitely worth the price!
- J.Crew Blazer: A pink blazer is a no-brainer in my book. I even like how they paired it casually in the catalog to show it’s not just for a weekday at work.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChicCardigan: I purchased a Barefoot Dreams cardigan (and robe) last year in the sale and both were my favorite investment pieces from the sale. The robe was actually the number one item on my list because I knew I would wear it daily. I’m actually wearing the robe as I type this post. I even have the blanket next to me that I treated myself to after Christmas last year. What can I say, I like to be comfortable. You will be happy with any item from Barefoot Dreams!
- BP Tonya Open Toe Mule: I like the dip in the front of this shoe because I think it will be very flattering! And the price is right up my alley.
- Bobbi Brown Delux Eye and Cheek Stain: I have actually never explored the Bobbi Brown brand. I own a gel eyeliner that I’ve had forever and that’s it! This is the perfect palette to try their cult favorite eyeshadow and blushes.
- FRAME Le Slender Straight Leg Jean: I don’t really sway from my go-to skinny ankle jean, but something about this new style has me excited to try! It’s funny, one day you’re shaking your head at someones high water jeans then the next you’re buying them as the hot new trend. What do you think of this jean style?