Here are some of my 2018 New Year resolutions I’ll be working towards throughout the year. Some of them may have carried over from 2017 (oops)…but hopefully, I can cross these off my list this year. Of course, I’m a firm believer that you don’t need a new year to make important changes in your life, but a New Year is always the perfect time to start.
2018 New Year Resolutions
- Pay off 1 student loan (I’m so close!) and make consistent extra payments
- Switch to less toxic skincare and cleaning products
- Complete 100 Pure Barre Classes
- Do 1 Whole 30 (this is a carryover from last year…oops!)
- Learn to cook more meals + stop being lazy and making a PBJ for dinner (another carryover from 2017)
- Prioritize travel with Tim, even if it’s a quick weekend getaway. We always end up mentally saving the money when it comes to traveling. Any tips?
- Save up for a master bathroom remodel
- Track my expenses and set up a realistic budget.
You can read my 2017 goals if you’re curious about them here!
What are some of your 2018 New Year resolutions?
xo Amanda John