December is the most popular month to get engaged, so what better time to share a gift guide for all the new brides-to-be out there! If you’re reading this, I’m sure you have a friend (or ten) that just announced her engagement on Facebook so here’s a little guide to get your started on a sweet little congratulations gift for your bestie bride. I got married on 10/14/16, and although I’m not sad the planning is over it was such a fun and anticipating year leading up to it! If you want to read a little more about my wedding, you can check out my wedding series here.
You can shop this post by clicking the image in the picture above or in the widget below
1. Blossom Garter Set: Gifting a garter is a nice thought because it’s something to cross off her list and also a chance to spoil her with something she may not have room for in her budget! For whatever reason, I had trouble deciding on a garter because I knew it was something I wanted to pass down to my daughter one day and would be great as a friend’s future something borrowed! You can also get a gift card to a place like The Garter Girl if you’re not sure which style would fit her vision. If you missed my post and video on all of the bridal accessories I choose, you can read more about it here.
2. Mrs. Necklace: My Mom gifted this to me and I wore it at the reception with my bow reception dress. It was the perfect dainty declaration to wear throughout the night and on our honeymoon. I remember wishing for the necklace long before it was my time to wear it 😉
3. Bling Brush: I reach for this on the go jewelry cleaner weekly to sparkle up my diamonds because I don’t have the time for a frequent dip into a professional cleaner. Although it doesn’t do as well of a job as Shane does, I love to get some extra shine it in with this when I can!
4. Wifey Tee: This would be perfect tee for the morning of and comfy honeymoon attire.
5. The Mrs. Box: Definitely a splurgy ring box, but I’m sure she’s been eyeing it on Instagram since before she was even engaged (guilty!). This box will make her detail shots extra pretty, and will serve as a great home for her rings for years to come! If you’re not sure what her wedding colors are, I would recommend getting a gift card (don’t forget to add the monogram!) for her to pick out the right one. I bought the Havenhart box with a gold calligraphy initial. Here is a picture on my Instagram and you can also see it in my wedding accessories post.
7. Luggage Tag: Hopefully on her honeymoon Delta won’t lose her luggage like they did for Tim and I 😉
8. Wifey Mug: She’ll appreciate an extra special mug to sip on the morning of and after the wedding to remind her of her special day!
9. Southern Weddings Planner: I used this thing all throughout my engagement and it still serves as a memory book afterward! This planner definitely deserves a post on its own and is already in the works!
10. New Monogram: My mom gifted me my new monogram for Christmas last year, and it was one of my favorite gifts that year! Here in the south, we really appreciate our monograms 😉
11. Kate Spade Bow Box: How sweet is this little bow box from Kate Spade!? Basically, anything under the bridal tab on their website if a great gift idea in my eye!
12. Silk Sleep Mask: Every bride needs her beauty sleep, plus it will be a great addition to her carry on for the flight to her honeymoon destination!
xo Amanda John