Pink Elephants

top: J. Crew (sale! .. also mentioned in a post here) // Shorts: J. Crew //
Bag: Coach Willis (old, classic is in widget below // Scarf: Stella and Dot //
Shoes: C. Wonder

For months I tried to track down this sold out scarf, and after meeting my new S&D seller on Instagram she finally hunted one down for me! But now you’re in luck because they just re-released a new version for holiday. It’s SO soft and has pink elephants, need I go on?  I’ve already worn it three times, but considering there’s probably only been two fall-ish weather days in Savannah I’d say those are pretty good odds.

Happy Monday,

Pumps and Push-Ups

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. Such a pretty look! I love that scarf!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  2. Greta post!! Ooooe pumpkins

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  3. Zelle B. wrote:

How adorable is that scarf?! And your loafers? In love! You look fab!
    xo Southern Style

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  4. Courtney wrote:

Love that scarf! You styled it great! Especially for warm fall weather 🙂

champagneandcitylights.com

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  5. LOVE that scarf! I get why you hunted for it! 🙂
    xo Erin

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  6. Abigail wrote:

You look so adorable! I love this look from head to toe 🙂

If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  7. Adorable scarf and I really like your shoes!

Mel

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  8. Megan Ann wrote:

This outfit is adorable. I'm loving these flats!

xo, Megan Ann

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  9. Maggie wrote:

I love this bright and happy look! It is always the best feeling when you can snag an item you wish you had purchased!

Maggie

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  10. Your scarf is the cutest! Love the colors too!

– Deniz

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  11. How adorable are your shoes?!! the scarf is great, and you look gorgeous as usual!

Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  12. You are so gorgeous! I am so happy you stopped by my blog. I love yours. The monochrome top and shorts with the bright scarf is such a great look.

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

Posted 10.22.14 Reply
  13. this look is so stinkin cute! love the loafers and the photo of you sitting on stairs with the pumpkins.

xx,
    Kate | The Fancy Pants Report

Posted 10.22.14 Reply
  14. Sarah wrote:

So cute! Love your hair!

– Sarah 🙂

Posted 10.23.14 Reply
  15. Izzy wrote:

that is such an adorable scarf! love all the pops of vibrant colour in your outfit! 🙂

Metallic Paws

Posted 10.23.14 Reply
  16. Such a great casual look! I love when you find something you've been searching for…it's the best feeling! Great pictures as well, you look adorable!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

Posted 10.23.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Finally a 40% off sale at Loft! Time to pick up some work wear and fall basics on sale. Linking this outfit along with my current favorites @loft 🍓Click the link in my bio or follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to shop my picks
Come see what I’m up to this weekend in IG stories 💕. *
http://liketk.it/2x0WM #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftsale #loftstyle #workwear #loftoutfit #loveloft #loftlove #ltkunder50 #weekendsales #atlantablogger #mididress #pinkpeonies #peoniesaremyfavorite
  • I’ve never loved Old Navy jeans until I tried on this pair. They material is so soft and stretchy but they don’t stretch out on me, even at the knees 🙌🏼. My finge cardigan is a F A L L must have (wearing an XS) and will work perfectly over your summer dresses as you transition to cooler weather. Swipe up in my stories or click the link in my bio to shop the look (ALL 40% off until 3pm) 🍓 I have a try on haul on my YouTube channel (Amanda John - also linked in my bio) if you want to see what else I picked up over the weekend. http://liketk.it/2x0Oj #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavyhaul #tryonhaul #oldnavysale #ltksalealert #ltkunder50 #oldnavy #fallstyle #falllookbook #weekendsales #atlantablogger #stylecollective #fringebenefits #rockstarjeans #jeggings #fashionhaul
  • Feeling so inspired after #tbscon and ready to tackle new challenges and my to-do list! I shared 10 blogging tips I learned from the conference today on Strawberry Chic 🍓Thank you @theblogsocieties and @hotelatavalon for hosting us for the weekend!
Shop this look by screenshot in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or swipe up in stories to get the details. My top is $16🙌🏼 and runs TTS! http://liketk.it/2wZPp #liketkit
#bloggingtips #atlblogger #shein @liketoknow.it #sheinofficial #f21 #amazonfashion #valentinodupes #theblogsocieties #cultivatingcommunity #fridaynightfun #knowyourworth #ltkunder50 #ltkunder150 #stylecollective
  • Strutting in this @joulesclothing dress (c/o) with one of my new #bloggerbesties @pardonmuahinsta in our matching flower crowns at #tbscon | As soon as we both introduced ourselves as Amanda we had an instant connection and felt like we had already met before! Connecting with likeminded girls is at the top of my priorities list throughout 2018. I’ve been such a homebody and stuck in my own comfort zone and it’s time to change it up!
I created a girls only private Facebook group to connect this amazing community of women here. Yes, Y O U reading this! I want you to join and hope it can become your go to place to seek advice, share your success, and feel like you’re talking to your best friends. As I slowly start to put my true self out there on social media, I’ve realized that I’m not alone in this world. We all have insecurities, weird habits, and moments to celebrate 💕 I added the new group to the link in my bio for a short period of time, but I want to keep it relatively on the DL to connect with my real squad out there 🍓.
📷: @xxiiiphoto |.
#cultivatingcommunity #theblogsocieties #flowercrown #girlgang #atlantablogger #scsisterlove #bloggerstyle #widn #joulesclothing #liveincolor #southernblogger #girlgroup #communityovercompetition #bloggersunited
  • I haven’t stopped listening to Taylor Swift since the concert on Friday. It was seriously the best concert I’ve ever been to! Sorry BSB and Britney 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s coming to your city I can’t recommend #reputationtour enough! Have you been yet??
Wearing my go to basic tee and these stretchy and comfy pink shorts from Zara! They’re not on LIKEtoKNOW.it so I can’t link the shorts but DM me if you want the link! My earrings were from a #fabfitfun box. Linking a similar look and my favorite basic tee at the link in my bio or swipe up in stories 💕.
#igstyle #shopthepost #atlantablogger #gablogger # #atlblogger #liketkit #igfashion #igblogger #zara #zarastyle #madewell #basics #fabfitfun #swiftie #stylecollective http://liketk.it/2wXxw #liketkit @liketoknow.it