Pink Elephants

top: J. Crew (sale! .. also mentioned in a post here) // Shorts: J. Crew //
Bag: Coach Willis (old, classic is in widget below // Scarf: Stella and Dot //
Shoes: C. Wonder

For months I tried to track down this sold out scarf, and after meeting my new S&D seller on Instagram she finally hunted one down for me! But now you’re in luck because they just re-released a new version for holiday. It’s SO soft and has pink elephants, need I go on?  I’ve already worn it three times, but considering there’s probably only been two fall-ish weather days in Savannah I’d say those are pretty good odds.

Happy Monday,

Pumps and Push-Ups

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. Such a pretty look! I love that scarf!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  2. Greta post!! Ooooe pumpkins

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  3. Zelle B. wrote:

How adorable is that scarf?! And your loafers? In love! You look fab!
    xo Southern Style

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  4. Courtney wrote:

Love that scarf! You styled it great! Especially for warm fall weather 🙂

champagneandcitylights.com

Posted 10.20.14 Reply
  5. LOVE that scarf! I get why you hunted for it! 🙂
    xo Erin

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  6. Abigail wrote:

You look so adorable! I love this look from head to toe 🙂

If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  7. Adorable scarf and I really like your shoes!

Mel

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  8. Megan Ann wrote:

This outfit is adorable. I'm loving these flats!

xo, Megan Ann

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  9. Maggie wrote:

I love this bright and happy look! It is always the best feeling when you can snag an item you wish you had purchased!

Maggie

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  10. Your scarf is the cutest! Love the colors too!

– Deniz

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  11. How adorable are your shoes?!! the scarf is great, and you look gorgeous as usual!

Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 10.21.14 Reply
  12. You are so gorgeous! I am so happy you stopped by my blog. I love yours. The monochrome top and shorts with the bright scarf is such a great look.

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

Posted 10.22.14 Reply
  13. this look is so stinkin cute! love the loafers and the photo of you sitting on stairs with the pumpkins.

xx,
    Kate | The Fancy Pants Report

Posted 10.22.14 Reply
  14. Sarah wrote:

So cute! Love your hair!

– Sarah 🙂

Posted 10.23.14 Reply
  15. Izzy wrote:

that is such an adorable scarf! love all the pops of vibrant colour in your outfit! 🙂

Metallic Paws

Posted 10.23.14 Reply
  16. Such a great casual look! I love when you find something you've been searching for…it's the best feeling! Great pictures as well, you look adorable!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

Posted 10.23.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• This outfit is something you can see me wearing all Fall season. Comfy jeggings because I can’t pass on anything pumpkin flavored and stripes that layer under cozy cardigans. Speaking of cardigans, this one and other favorites from my @loft try on haul are 40% off!💕 Linking my picks for your Fall wardrobe in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. You can also click the link in my bio to get the same details directly from my blog 🍓.
d e t a i l s
cardigan: 40% with code FRIENDS
tee: $12 size up
jeggings: on sale for $18 size down
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xNCA #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftgirl #loveloft #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb #flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #ltkunder50 #sweaterweather #falllookbook
  • Found the perfect striped tee to layer under all your Fall vests (on sale for $12 online only). I sized up to a M for the perfect fit. I’ve bought multiple options for this popular button skirt trend and this one is the keeper! It feels way more expensive than it actually is...all the others felt so cheap! Have you picked one up for the season? I’ve been loving skirts this Fall!
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog.
h a s h t a g s
#liketkit http://liketk.it/2xMC5 @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #affordablestyle #shoptillyoudrop #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer
  • My Monday was made hearing the news about Harry and Meghan, anyone else?! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be! This look is something I wear all the time throughout Fall. I buy these long sleeve basics every year and love to layer them under all the cozy things 💕 Here is another look at the @tjmaxx booties from my try on haul yesterday. If you missed it just click the link in my bio- a lot of people had no idea you can actually shop there online!
d e t a i l s
booties: $39 run TTS
white tee: on sale for $12 (size up)
wrap: one size
Jeans: on sale for $22 (size down for a slimming effect)
s h o p
screenshot this photo to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (and follow me while your there ☺️) or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog!
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xLAb #liketkit @liketoknow.it #loftgirl #loveloft #tjmaxxfinds #maxxinista #tjmaxx #oldnavystyle #styleinfluencer #shoptillyoudrop #ltkunder50 #ltkstyletip #falllookbook #affordablestyle #atlantablogger #sweaterweather #fashionistastyle #fashionislife #stylebook #fallbasics  #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle
  • Celebrating two years together today 💕
@shelbyraephotographs captured these photos for our one year anniversary at the same venue we got married. If you’re contemplating doing an anniversary shoot... I highly recommend it! I went all out and did a DIY floral bouquet (that I held the entire drive worried they would tip over, brought our cake topper hoping it wouldn’t melt in the car, and our vows to re-read to each other. You can see the full recap on Strawberry Chic 🍓(search One Year at the top right corner)
I also wanted to say hi to some of my new friends following along here! I’m an Atlanta fashion blogger/Youtuber and a full time Physical Therapist. I have the best of both worlds getting to help people heal from injuries and also look and feel confident in what they’re wearing! I keep it pretty on the feed but real over in IG stories. I don’t take myself too seriously but I try really hard to 😂 I do have an about me highlight if you want to get to know me a little more and you can also find my blog and YouTube channel by clicking the link in my bio 💕. Feel free to reach out anytime on DMs and have a great start to your week!
  • I am having the best time @hotelatavalon tonight with Tim celebrating our two year Anniversary 💕 I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to on stories a little later. Also, where have facials been my whole life?? Sunnie @woodhouseavalon taught me so much about my skin today and shared tips I never even thought of that can be causing acne. I’ll definitely be sharing some of my tips with y’all soon on Strawberry Chic if they work for me. I hope y’all are having the best weekend enjoying this Fall weather 💕. Swipe right to see the cutest little bow detail to this sweater.
s h o p
screenshot this look to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJS5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #oldnavyrockstarjeans #oldnavystyle #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #chicworkchick #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #sweaterweather