Tangerine

This is a look from past Saturday, so I couldn’t pass up sharing my date night set up so I didn’t miss any of the college football action. This top was a no-brainer for me, I’m a sucker for anything with ruffle details! I got a size up to have a looser fit, and the material is very soft and stretchy. My necklace is old from Jewelmint, but I LOVE this one! I’m excited to finally debut these shoes from Sole Society, they were a hit on Instagram and are actually comfortable despite how skinny the bottom of the sole is. Plus, they’re now on sale at Nordstrom!

Thanks for reading!

1. Such a great vibrant color top! Love the shoes! Perfect date night look!
    ~Mel

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  2. Love that top and those gorgeous heels!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  3. Nicole wrote:

That top looks so great with your skintone! I am in love with those heels too!!
    xo http://www.pinterest.com/x0nicolee/

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  4. helenax1 wrote:

Love that top, great color and design!

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  5. Posted 9.5.14 Reply
  6. Darcy wrote:

This color looks fabulous on you!!

Posted 9.5.14 Reply
  7. Sienna wrote:

that is one mighty hard color to pull off, and you do it quite well my dear!

Posted 9.7.14 Reply
  8. Megan Ann wrote:

These shoes are gorgeous! And I love this color on you.

xo, Megan Ann

Posted 9.8.14 Reply
  9. Anita wrote:
    Posted 9.8.14 Reply
  10. The peplum looks so great on you! Love the shoes as well. x E

Elizabeth Victoria Clark

Posted 9.9.14 Reply
  11. love the peplum with the ruffle, that color looks great on you!
    xo
    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 9.9.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Strutting in this @joulesclothing dress (c/o) with one of my new #bloggerbesties @pardonmuahinsta in our matching flower crowns at #tbscon | As soon as we both introduced ourselves as Amanda we had an instant connection and felt like we had already met before! Connecting with likeminded girls is at the top of my priorities list throughout 2018. I’ve been such a homebody and stuck in my own comfort zone and it’s time to change it up!
I created a girls only private Facebook group to connect this amazing community of women here. Yes, Y O U reading this! I want you to join and hope it can become your go to place to seek advice, share your success, and feel like you’re talking to your best friends. As I slowly start to put my true self out there on social media, I’ve realized that I’m not alone in this world. We all have insecurities, weird habits, and moments to celebrate 💕 I added the new group to the link in my bio for a short period of time, but I want to keep it relatively on the DL to connect with my real squad out there 🍓.
📷: @xxiiiphoto |.
#cultivatingcommunity #theblogsocieties #flowercrown #girlgang #atlantablogger #scsisterlove #bloggerstyle #widn #joulesclothing #liveincolor #southernblogger #girlgroup #communityovercompetition #bloggersunited
  • I haven’t stopped listening to Taylor Swift since the concert on Friday. It was seriously the best concert I’ve ever been to! Sorry BSB and Britney 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s coming to your city I can’t recommend #reputationtour enough! Have you been yet??
Wearing my go to basic tee and these stretchy and comfy pink shorts from Zara! They’re not on LIKEtoKNOW.it so I can’t link the shorts but DM me if you want the link! My earrings were from a #fabfitfun box. Linking a similar look and my favorite basic tee at the link in my bio or swipe up in stories 💕.
#igstyle #shopthepost #atlantablogger #gablogger # #atlblogger #liketkit #igfashion #igblogger #zara #zarastyle #madewell #basics #fabfitfun #swiftie #stylecollective http://liketk.it/2wXxw #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • My heart is so full and inspired after #TBScon and a weekend with new friends! So glad I got to meet this pretty lady  @lauren_holifield - don’t miss her stories while she’s renovating her parents house. It’s going to be farmhouse goals!
A big thank you to @joulesclothing for gifting me this gorgeous dress. I’m so glad I was introduced to their bright and colorful pieces and I’m officially obsessed💕 And thank you @ballcanning and @lacroixwater for the cutest #bloggerbrunch at @hotelatavalon | #tbscon #atlantablogger #theblogsocieties #cultivatingcommunity #hotelatavalon #lacroix #ballcanning #joulesclothing
  • Its worth getting up at 4:45 this morning when you get to eat breakfast twice 🙌🏼 It’s been a whirlwind Friday between #tbscon and #taylorswiftreputation tonight and I am loving every second 💕 Anyone else going to the Reputation tour?? I can’t wait to see me some T A Y L O R.
Click the link in my bio to shop this look. My top is only $16 and I’m wearing Valentino dupes🍓Happy Friday friends!  #liketkit http://liketk.it/2wUX5 @liketoknow.it
  • I challenge you to buy something way out of your comfort zone every now and then because you never know what may surprise you! This olive cropped jumpsuit was my surprise this week. Tim was even a fan and I thought he would hate it! He described it as “elegant but bossy” 🤣 Like this photo if you think he should narrate my next try on haul. Also, I have a lot of new faces around here so I just wanted to say a quick hello to my new friends👋🏼💕.
Coming to my YouTube channel this Sunday is an @oldnavy try on haul. I found so many cute basics for fall that are a heck of a lot better deal than the nsale 😜. I normally size down in Old Navy but I wanted the top to fold over the not so cute waistband.  I’m wearing a small for size reference.
My heels are a Valentino dupe from @amazonfashion and look just like the real deal! I linked the exact outfit on the shop page of my blog.
#oldnavy #oldnavystyle #jumpsuit #valentinorockstud #valentinodupes #amazonfashion #jcrewfactory #oldnavysale #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #ltkshoecrush http://liketk.it/2wNco @liketoknow.it #liketkit