Tangerine

This is a look from past Saturday, so I couldn’t pass up sharing my date night set up so I didn’t miss any of the college football action. This top was a no-brainer for me, I’m a sucker for anything with ruffle details! I got a size up to have a looser fit, and the material is very soft and stretchy. My necklace is old from Jewelmint, but I LOVE this one! I’m excited to finally debut these shoes from Sole Society, they were a hit on Instagram and are actually comfortable despite how skinny the bottom of the sole is. Plus, they’re now on sale at Nordstrom!

Thanks for reading!

1. Such a great vibrant color top! Love the shoes! Perfect date night look!
    ~Mel

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  2. Love that top and those gorgeous heels!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  3. Nicole wrote:

That top looks so great with your skintone! I am in love with those heels too!!
    xo http://www.pinterest.com/x0nicolee/

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  4. helenax1 wrote:

Love that top, great color and design!

Posted 9.4.14 Reply
  5. Posted 9.5.14 Reply
  6. Darcy wrote:

This color looks fabulous on you!!

Posted 9.5.14 Reply
  7. Sienna wrote:

that is one mighty hard color to pull off, and you do it quite well my dear!

Posted 9.7.14 Reply
  8. Megan Ann wrote:

These shoes are gorgeous! And I love this color on you.

xo, Megan Ann

Posted 9.8.14 Reply
  9. Anita wrote:
    Posted 9.8.14 Reply
  10. The peplum looks so great on you! Love the shoes as well. x E

Elizabeth Victoria Clark

Posted 9.9.14 Reply
  11. love the peplum with the ruffle, that color looks great on you!
    xo
    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 9.9.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Found the perfect striped tee to layer under all your Fall vests (on sale for $12 online only). I sized up to a M for the perfect fit. I’ve bought multiple options for this popular button skirt trend and this one is the keeper! It feels way more expensive than it actually is...all the others felt so cheap! Have you picked one up for the season? I’ve been loving skirts this Fall!
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog.
h a s h t a g s
#liketkit http://liketk.it/2xMC5 @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #affordablestyle #shoptillyoudrop #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer
  • My Monday was made hearing the news about Harry and Meghan, anyone else?! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be! This look is something I wear all the time throughout Fall. I buy these long sleeve basics every year and love to layer them under all the cozy things 💕 Here is another look at the @tjmaxx booties from my try on haul yesterday. If you missed it just click the link in my bio- a lot of people had no idea you can actually shop there online!
d e t a i l s
booties: $39 run TTS
white tee: on sale for $12 (size up)
wrap: one size
Jeans: on sale for $22 (size down for a slimming effect)
s h o p
screenshot this photo to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (and follow me while your there ☺️) or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog!
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xLAb #liketkit @liketoknow.it #loftgirl #loveloft #tjmaxxfinds #maxxinista #tjmaxx #oldnavystyle #styleinfluencer #shoptillyoudrop #ltkunder50 #ltkstyletip #falllookbook #affordablestyle #atlantablogger #sweaterweather #fashionistastyle #fashionislife #stylebook #fallbasics  #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle
  • Celebrating two years together today 💕
@shelbyraephotographs captured these photos for our one year anniversary at the same venue we got married. If you’re contemplating doing an anniversary shoot... I highly recommend it! I went all out and did a DIY floral bouquet (that I held the entire drive worried they would tip over, brought our cake topper hoping it wouldn’t melt in the car, and our vows to re-read to each other. You can see the full recap on Strawberry Chic 🍓(search One Year at the top right corner)
I also wanted to say hi to some of my new friends following along here! I’m an Atlanta fashion blogger/Youtuber and a full time Physical Therapist. I have the best of both worlds getting to help people heal from injuries and also look and feel confident in what they’re wearing! I keep it pretty on the feed but real over in IG stories. I don’t take myself too seriously but I try really hard to 😂 I do have an about me highlight if you want to get to know me a little more and you can also find my blog and YouTube channel by clicking the link in my bio 💕. Feel free to reach out anytime on DMs and have a great start to your week!
  • I am having the best time @hotelatavalon tonight with Tim celebrating our two year Anniversary 💕 I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to on stories a little later. Also, where have facials been my whole life?? Sunnie @woodhouseavalon taught me so much about my skin today and shared tips I never even thought of that can be causing acne. I’ll definitely be sharing some of my tips with y’all soon on Strawberry Chic if they work for me. I hope y’all are having the best weekend enjoying this Fall weather 💕. Swipe right to see the cutest little bow detail to this sweater.
s h o p
screenshot this look to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJS5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #oldnavyrockstarjeans #oldnavystyle #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #chicworkchick #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #sweaterweather
  • Happy Friday Friends! Welcoming the Fall weather with the windows open in the John household. Why does the Fall air feel more refreshing and clean?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I went ahead and ordered another color in this slim puffer vest on sale under $20. I live in them at work because I’m always cold but it doesn’t restrict me from working on patients. My ruffle sweatshirt is part of a sale on sale and under $25. It’s made a second appearance on my feed so you know it’s good and it will go fast💕.
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it instantly in your LIKEtoKNOW.it feed or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJ2S #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #loveloft #loftgirl #ltksalealert #ltkunder25 #ltkunder50 #atlantablogger #ltkunder100 #casualoutfit  #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch #shoptillyoudrop #falloutfits