Raining on Sunday

Dress: Fiore Boutique (old) / Belt: ASOS (old) / Scarf: Francescas (old) / Boots: Hunter in Lipstick Pink / Bag: LV / Watch: Kate Spade / similar options in widget below!

This look is from this past Sunday after church and brunch. We ventured out and tried a new place, AND I didn’t get my usual eggs benedict. Change must be a comin! This look was my attempt to start that whole “transition” into fall, without giving up on summer just yet. I brought back out the Hunters and paired them with one of my favorite scarves (I mean anything in that color is a favorite). PS: I’m not quite sure why my hair looks super ombre in these photos. I swear I have mood hair that changes when it feels like it!

Thanks for reading!

SaveSave

1. I love everything about this look! So pretty!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  2. Obsessed with your Hunters!! So cute paired with the lace dress!

xo Kylie

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  3. Those rainboots are so freakin' adorable and they contrast so well with the scarf! Mine are always so clunky lol

— Michelle |

4. Maggie wrote:

This is such a perfect rainy day look! It's still so cute and practical at the same time! Perfect 🙂

Maggie

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  5. You look adorable!! I love this dress with the pink bots 🙂 Perfect for a rainy day!

xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

6. Alissa wrote:

Those Hunters are GORGEOUS!!!!

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  7. In love with the hunter boots, they definitely make rainy days something to look forward to!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  8. I have the dark purple Hunters and every time I see brightly colored ones I suddenly think I need another pair! Love the color of yours!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  9. So pretty!! Loving the bright pick with the mint scarf! Such a perfect outfit to brighten a rainy day!

<3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  10. Lovely outfit! i love the idea of wearing bright colors on a rainy day- it would help anyone feel happier!

11. Love the boots!! Such a cute color 🙂
    xx Cara

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  12. I love the pops of color from the scarf and the boots, and I can never resist a pretty bow belt – love this look!

13. Laura wrote:

I've always wanted some hunter wellies 🙂 Such a cute outfit

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  14. The pink wellies are so fantastic. It's still hot here so I'd be melting wearing those. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  15. Adorable! Love that dress. Fabulous color boots!
    -Mel

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. I love your pink rain boot look too! Great minds think alike! Cute idea to pair them with that adorable lace dress and scarf!

Posted 8.15.14 Reply
  17. Britt Whit wrote:

those pink hunters are so fab! that color is totally on my list! LOVE IT

love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

Posted 8.15.14 Reply
  18. Courtney wrote:

I'm OBSESSED with your hot pink Hunters! They are the perfect pop of color–so cheerful and cute!

XO Color Me Courtney

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  19. Tolle Kombi 🙂

Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  20. those pink hunter boots are so dang cute! darling look!
    kelseybang.com

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  21. Oh sweetheart you look adorable wearing your pink Wellingtons they are so pretty.
    Julia
    xo

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  22. Such a cute rainy day outfit! Definitely got some inspiration of my own! 🙂

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  23. Cute dress 🙂 M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

Posted 8.17.14 Reply
  24. Euge Etche wrote:

Lovely outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

Posted 8.18.14 Reply
  25. What a gorgeous dress!!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Finally a 40% off sale at Loft! Time to pick up some work wear and fall basics on sale. Linking this outfit along with my current favorites @loft 🍓Click the link in my bio or follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to shop my picks
Come see what I’m up to this weekend in IG stories 💕. *
http://liketk.it/2x0WM #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftsale #loftstyle #workwear #loftoutfit #loveloft #loftlove #ltkunder50 #weekendsales #atlantablogger #mididress #pinkpeonies #peoniesaremyfavorite
  • I’ve never loved Old Navy jeans until I tried on this pair. They material is so soft and stretchy but they don’t stretch out on me, even at the knees 🙌🏼. My finge cardigan is a F A L L must have (wearing an XS) and will work perfectly over your summer dresses as you transition to cooler weather. Swipe up in my stories or click the link in my bio to shop the look (ALL 40% off until 3pm) 🍓 I have a try on haul on my YouTube channel (Amanda John - also linked in my bio) if you want to see what else I picked up over the weekend. http://liketk.it/2x0Oj #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavyhaul #tryonhaul #oldnavysale #ltksalealert #ltkunder50 #oldnavy #fallstyle #falllookbook #weekendsales #atlantablogger #stylecollective #fringebenefits #rockstarjeans #jeggings #fashionhaul
  • Feeling so inspired after #tbscon and ready to tackle new challenges and my to-do list! I shared 10 blogging tips I learned from the conference today on Strawberry Chic 🍓Thank you @theblogsocieties and @hotelatavalon for hosting us for the weekend!
Shop this look by screenshot in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or swipe up in stories to get the details. My top is $16🙌🏼 and runs TTS! http://liketk.it/2wZPp #liketkit
#bloggingtips #atlblogger #shein @liketoknow.it #sheinofficial #f21 #amazonfashion #valentinodupes #theblogsocieties #cultivatingcommunity #fridaynightfun #knowyourworth #ltkunder50 #ltkunder150 #stylecollective
  • Strutting in this @joulesclothing dress (c/o) with one of my new #bloggerbesties @pardonmuahinsta in our matching flower crowns at #tbscon | As soon as we both introduced ourselves as Amanda we had an instant connection and felt like we had already met before! Connecting with likeminded girls is at the top of my priorities list throughout 2018. I’ve been such a homebody and stuck in my own comfort zone and it’s time to change it up!
I created a girls only private Facebook group to connect this amazing community of women here. Yes, Y O U reading this! I want you to join and hope it can become your go to place to seek advice, share your success, and feel like you’re talking to your best friends. As I slowly start to put my true self out there on social media, I’ve realized that I’m not alone in this world. We all have insecurities, weird habits, and moments to celebrate 💕 I added the new group to the link in my bio for a short period of time, but I want to keep it relatively on the DL to connect with my real squad out there 🍓.
📷: @xxiiiphoto |.
#cultivatingcommunity #theblogsocieties #flowercrown #girlgang #atlantablogger #scsisterlove #bloggerstyle #widn #joulesclothing #liveincolor #southernblogger #girlgroup #communityovercompetition #bloggersunited
  • I haven’t stopped listening to Taylor Swift since the concert on Friday. It was seriously the best concert I’ve ever been to! Sorry BSB and Britney 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s coming to your city I can’t recommend #reputationtour enough! Have you been yet??
Wearing my go to basic tee and these stretchy and comfy pink shorts from Zara! They’re not on LIKEtoKNOW.it so I can’t link the shorts but DM me if you want the link! My earrings were from a #fabfitfun box. Linking a similar look and my favorite basic tee at the link in my bio or swipe up in stories 💕.
#igstyle #shopthepost #atlantablogger #gablogger # #atlblogger #liketkit #igfashion #igblogger #zara #zarastyle #madewell #basics #fabfitfun #swiftie #stylecollective http://liketk.it/2wXxw #liketkit @liketoknow.it