Raining on Sunday

Dress: Fiore Boutique (old) / Belt: ASOS (old) / Scarf: Francescas (old) / Boots: Hunter in Lipstick Pink / Bag: LV / Watch: Kate Spade / similar options in widget below!

This look is from this past Sunday after church and brunch. We ventured out and tried a new place, AND I didn’t get my usual eggs benedict. Change must be a comin! This look was my attempt to start that whole “transition” into fall, without giving up on summer just yet. I brought back out the Hunters and paired them with one of my favorite scarves (I mean anything in that color is a favorite). PS: I’m not quite sure why my hair looks super ombre in these photos. I swear I have mood hair that changes when it feels like it!

Thanks for reading!

SaveSave

1. I love everything about this look! So pretty!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  2. Obsessed with your Hunters!! So cute paired with the lace dress!

xo Kylie

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  3. Those rainboots are so freakin' adorable and they contrast so well with the scarf! Mine are always so clunky lol

— Michelle |

4. Maggie wrote:

This is such a perfect rainy day look! It's still so cute and practical at the same time! Perfect 🙂

Maggie

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  5. You look adorable!! I love this dress with the pink bots 🙂 Perfect for a rainy day!

xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

6. Alissa wrote:

Those Hunters are GORGEOUS!!!!

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  7. In love with the hunter boots, they definitely make rainy days something to look forward to!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  8. I have the dark purple Hunters and every time I see brightly colored ones I suddenly think I need another pair! Love the color of yours!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  9. So pretty!! Loving the bright pick with the mint scarf! Such a perfect outfit to brighten a rainy day!

<3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  10. Lovely outfit! i love the idea of wearing bright colors on a rainy day- it would help anyone feel happier!

11. Love the boots!! Such a cute color 🙂
    xx Cara

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  12. I love the pops of color from the scarf and the boots, and I can never resist a pretty bow belt – love this look!

13. Laura wrote:

I've always wanted some hunter wellies 🙂 Such a cute outfit

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  14. The pink wellies are so fantastic. It's still hot here so I'd be melting wearing those. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  15. Adorable! Love that dress. Fabulous color boots!
    -Mel

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. I love your pink rain boot look too! Great minds think alike! Cute idea to pair them with that adorable lace dress and scarf!

Posted 8.15.14 Reply
  17. Britt Whit wrote:

those pink hunters are so fab! that color is totally on my list! LOVE IT

love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

Posted 8.15.14 Reply
  18. Courtney wrote:

I'm OBSESSED with your hot pink Hunters! They are the perfect pop of color–so cheerful and cute!

XO Color Me Courtney

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  19. Tolle Kombi 🙂

Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  20. those pink hunter boots are so dang cute! darling look!
    kelseybang.com

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  21. Oh sweetheart you look adorable wearing your pink Wellingtons they are so pretty.
    Julia
    xo

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  22. Such a cute rainy day outfit! Definitely got some inspiration of my own! 🙂

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  23. Cute dress 🙂 M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

Posted 8.17.14 Reply
  24. Euge Etche wrote:

Lovely outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

Posted 8.18.14 Reply
  25. What a gorgeous dress!!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• This outfit is something you can see me wearing all Fall season. Comfy jeggings because I can’t pass on anything pumpkin flavored and stripes that layer under cozy cardigans. Speaking of cardigans, this one and other favorites from my @loft try on haul are 40% off!💕 Linking my picks for your Fall wardrobe in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. You can also click the link in my bio to get the same details directly from my blog 🍓.
d e t a i l s
cardigan: 40% with code FRIENDS
tee: $12 size up
jeggings: on sale for $18 size down
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xNCA #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftgirl #loveloft #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb #flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #ltkunder50 #sweaterweather #falllookbook
  • Found the perfect striped tee to layer under all your Fall vests (on sale for $12 online only). I sized up to a M for the perfect fit. I’ve bought multiple options for this popular button skirt trend and this one is the keeper! It feels way more expensive than it actually is...all the others felt so cheap! Have you picked one up for the season? I’ve been loving skirts this Fall!
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog.
h a s h t a g s
#liketkit http://liketk.it/2xMC5 @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #affordablestyle #shoptillyoudrop #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer
  • My Monday was made hearing the news about Harry and Meghan, anyone else?! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be! This look is something I wear all the time throughout Fall. I buy these long sleeve basics every year and love to layer them under all the cozy things 💕 Here is another look at the @tjmaxx booties from my try on haul yesterday. If you missed it just click the link in my bio- a lot of people had no idea you can actually shop there online!
d e t a i l s
booties: $39 run TTS
white tee: on sale for $12 (size up)
wrap: one size
Jeans: on sale for $22 (size down for a slimming effect)
s h o p
screenshot this photo to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (and follow me while your there ☺️) or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog!
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xLAb #liketkit @liketoknow.it #loftgirl #loveloft #tjmaxxfinds #maxxinista #tjmaxx #oldnavystyle #styleinfluencer #shoptillyoudrop #ltkunder50 #ltkstyletip #falllookbook #affordablestyle #atlantablogger #sweaterweather #fashionistastyle #fashionislife #stylebook #fallbasics  #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle
  • Celebrating two years together today 💕
@shelbyraephotographs captured these photos for our one year anniversary at the same venue we got married. If you’re contemplating doing an anniversary shoot... I highly recommend it! I went all out and did a DIY floral bouquet (that I held the entire drive worried they would tip over, brought our cake topper hoping it wouldn’t melt in the car, and our vows to re-read to each other. You can see the full recap on Strawberry Chic 🍓(search One Year at the top right corner)
I also wanted to say hi to some of my new friends following along here! I’m an Atlanta fashion blogger/Youtuber and a full time Physical Therapist. I have the best of both worlds getting to help people heal from injuries and also look and feel confident in what they’re wearing! I keep it pretty on the feed but real over in IG stories. I don’t take myself too seriously but I try really hard to 😂 I do have an about me highlight if you want to get to know me a little more and you can also find my blog and YouTube channel by clicking the link in my bio 💕. Feel free to reach out anytime on DMs and have a great start to your week!
  • I am having the best time @hotelatavalon tonight with Tim celebrating our two year Anniversary 💕 I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to on stories a little later. Also, where have facials been my whole life?? Sunnie @woodhouseavalon taught me so much about my skin today and shared tips I never even thought of that can be causing acne. I’ll definitely be sharing some of my tips with y’all soon on Strawberry Chic if they work for me. I hope y’all are having the best weekend enjoying this Fall weather 💕. Swipe right to see the cutest little bow detail to this sweater.
s h o p
screenshot this look to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJS5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #oldnavyrockstarjeans #oldnavystyle #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #chicworkchick #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #sweaterweather