Raining on Sunday

Dress: Fiore Boutique (old) / Belt: ASOS (old) / Scarf: Francescas (old) / Boots: Hunter in Lipstick Pink / Bag: LV / Watch: Kate Spade / similar options in widget below!

This look is from this past Sunday after church and brunch. We ventured out and tried a new place, AND I didn’t get my usual eggs benedict. Change must be a comin! This look was my attempt to start that whole “transition” into fall, without giving up on summer just yet. I brought back out the Hunters and paired them with one of my favorite scarves (I mean anything in that color is a favorite). PS: I’m not quite sure why my hair looks super ombre in these photos. I swear I have mood hair that changes when it feels like it!

Thanks for reading!

SaveSave

1. I love everything about this look! So pretty!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  2. Obsessed with your Hunters!! So cute paired with the lace dress!

xo Kylie

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  3. Those rainboots are so freakin' adorable and they contrast so well with the scarf! Mine are always so clunky lol

— Michelle |

4. Maggie wrote:

This is such a perfect rainy day look! It's still so cute and practical at the same time! Perfect 🙂

Maggie

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  5. You look adorable!! I love this dress with the pink bots 🙂 Perfect for a rainy day!

xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

6. Alissa wrote:

Those Hunters are GORGEOUS!!!!

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  7. In love with the hunter boots, they definitely make rainy days something to look forward to!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  8. I have the dark purple Hunters and every time I see brightly colored ones I suddenly think I need another pair! Love the color of yours!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  9. So pretty!! Loving the bright pick with the mint scarf! Such a perfect outfit to brighten a rainy day!

<3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  10. Lovely outfit! i love the idea of wearing bright colors on a rainy day- it would help anyone feel happier!

11. Love the boots!! Such a cute color 🙂
    xx Cara

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  12. I love the pops of color from the scarf and the boots, and I can never resist a pretty bow belt – love this look!

13. Laura wrote:

I've always wanted some hunter wellies 🙂 Such a cute outfit

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  14. The pink wellies are so fantastic. It's still hot here so I'd be melting wearing those. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  15. Adorable! Love that dress. Fabulous color boots!
    -Mel

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. I love your pink rain boot look too! Great minds think alike! Cute idea to pair them with that adorable lace dress and scarf!

Posted 8.15.14 Reply
  17. Britt Whit wrote:

those pink hunters are so fab! that color is totally on my list! LOVE IT

love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

Posted 8.15.14 Reply
  18. Courtney wrote:

I'm OBSESSED with your hot pink Hunters! They are the perfect pop of color–so cheerful and cute!

XO Color Me Courtney

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  19. Tolle Kombi 🙂

Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  20. those pink hunter boots are so dang cute! darling look!
    kelseybang.com

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  21. Oh sweetheart you look adorable wearing your pink Wellingtons they are so pretty.
    Julia
    xo

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  22. Such a cute rainy day outfit! Definitely got some inspiration of my own! 🙂

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 8.16.14 Reply
  23. Cute dress 🙂 M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

Posted 8.17.14 Reply
  24. Euge Etche wrote:

Lovely outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

Posted 8.18.14 Reply
  25. What a gorgeous dress!!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply

Receive the weeks best sellers, weekend sale alerts, and more insider details delivered to your inbox every Saturday morning