Golden Hour

Lets just say this was my first attempt to snap some pictures during the so called “golden hour” of photography, and I wouldn’t say it was as glamorous as I was expecting. I don’t think this bright orange top helped, but the lighting and shadows in these photos turned out pretty crazy..forgive me, practice makes perfect!

I wore this outfit to dinner with family to celebrate my little brothers birthday. Even though he’s now 15, he still requested a bow and arrow from the balloon guy…although it should be noted that I tested it out, so I guess you never really do grow up 😉

Now I haven’t worn this bubble necklace in easily a year and a half because they were so overdone, but it’s exactly what this outfit needed! I love a good peach and turquoise combo, and I’m happy I never got rid of it. I’m also wearing a little rose gold arrow necklace I found at the Atlanta Mart, but in the widget below is a gold version that I love!

Thanks for reading!

SaveSave

1. I love that top! Such a pretty color on you!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  2. wow you are so pretty. love this outfit and your style!
    also the sunlight is very nice in these pictures.
    happy monday!
    Maren Anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  3. Aw :3 You look gorgeous!! Love the top so much!!

4. Love the golden hour too! 😉 Such a fun end-of-summer look! Xo, Alison

5. loving the pink and blue! Best time of day for sure
    Emma| With A City Dream

6. helenax1 wrote:

Love the color combination:)

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  7. Very cute! Love the colors together!
    -Mel

8. NewlyLoved wrote:

golden hour is the best time to shoot! lovely photos!
    xo Jessica

9. Zelle B. wrote:

Love this! I'm wanting a pair of those Tory sandals — and how cute is that necklace?!
    xo Southern Style

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  10. Love the color combination in this outfit, the necklace is so pretty!

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  11. loving this color combo together! such a cute blouse! great look!

kelseybang.com

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  12. Obsessed with the color combo! So fun.

13. ania wrote:

Wow! You have a really fantastic blog. Cool text and photos. I see that you put a lot of work in this blog. Keep it up!

Feel free to my blog:
    kisses ♥

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  14. Such a great color combo! Especially for summer! Your pictures turned out beautiful!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  15. Your pictures are still great! You look beautiful in peach, and I love it with the turquoise necklace!
    Xo
    Brittany
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  16. Claire wrote:

You look way to fun! So cute and preppy! 😉

God bless,
    XO, Claire

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  17. Miss Erin wrote:

What a great look and fun pairing I love everything about this you look great! I just started following you on bloglovin and would love it if you could follow me as well.
    Xo Miss Erin

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  18. You are precious and pink in definitely YOUR color, girlfriend. And my obsession for that necklace is too much to handle!

The Sequined Salad

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  19. A wonderful look Amanda :)))
    Kiss from Italia
    Paolo

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  20. Courtney wrote:

I love the combo of peach and teal on you! You look darling!

XO Color Me Courtney

Posted 8.16.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Finally a 40% off sale at Loft! Time to pick up some work wear and fall basics on sale. Linking this outfit along with my current favorites @loft 🍓Click the link in my bio or follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to shop my picks
Come see what I’m up to this weekend in IG stories 💕. *
http://liketk.it/2x0WM #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftsale #loftstyle #workwear #loftoutfit #loveloft #loftlove #ltkunder50 #weekendsales #atlantablogger #mididress #pinkpeonies #peoniesaremyfavorite
  • I’ve never loved Old Navy jeans until I tried on this pair. They material is so soft and stretchy but they don’t stretch out on me, even at the knees 🙌🏼. My finge cardigan is a F A L L must have (wearing an XS) and will work perfectly over your summer dresses as you transition to cooler weather. Swipe up in my stories or click the link in my bio to shop the look (ALL 40% off until 3pm) 🍓 I have a try on haul on my YouTube channel (Amanda John - also linked in my bio) if you want to see what else I picked up over the weekend. http://liketk.it/2x0Oj #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavyhaul #tryonhaul #oldnavysale #ltksalealert #ltkunder50 #oldnavy #fallstyle #falllookbook #weekendsales #atlantablogger #stylecollective #fringebenefits #rockstarjeans #jeggings #fashionhaul
  • Feeling so inspired after #tbscon and ready to tackle new challenges and my to-do list! I shared 10 blogging tips I learned from the conference today on Strawberry Chic 🍓Thank you @theblogsocieties and @hotelatavalon for hosting us for the weekend!
Shop this look by screenshot in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or swipe up in stories to get the details. My top is $16🙌🏼 and runs TTS! http://liketk.it/2wZPp #liketkit
#bloggingtips #atlblogger #shein @liketoknow.it #sheinofficial #f21 #amazonfashion #valentinodupes #theblogsocieties #cultivatingcommunity #fridaynightfun #knowyourworth #ltkunder50 #ltkunder150 #stylecollective
  • Strutting in this @joulesclothing dress (c/o) with one of my new #bloggerbesties @pardonmuahinsta in our matching flower crowns at #tbscon | As soon as we both introduced ourselves as Amanda we had an instant connection and felt like we had already met before! Connecting with likeminded girls is at the top of my priorities list throughout 2018. I’ve been such a homebody and stuck in my own comfort zone and it’s time to change it up!
I created a girls only private Facebook group to connect this amazing community of women here. Yes, Y O U reading this! I want you to join and hope it can become your go to place to seek advice, share your success, and feel like you’re talking to your best friends. As I slowly start to put my true self out there on social media, I’ve realized that I’m not alone in this world. We all have insecurities, weird habits, and moments to celebrate 💕 I added the new group to the link in my bio for a short period of time, but I want to keep it relatively on the DL to connect with my real squad out there 🍓.
📷: @xxiiiphoto |.
#cultivatingcommunity #theblogsocieties #flowercrown #girlgang #atlantablogger #scsisterlove #bloggerstyle #widn #joulesclothing #liveincolor #southernblogger #girlgroup #communityovercompetition #bloggersunited
  • I haven’t stopped listening to Taylor Swift since the concert on Friday. It was seriously the best concert I’ve ever been to! Sorry BSB and Britney 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s coming to your city I can’t recommend #reputationtour enough! Have you been yet??
Wearing my go to basic tee and these stretchy and comfy pink shorts from Zara! They’re not on LIKEtoKNOW.it so I can’t link the shorts but DM me if you want the link! My earrings were from a #fabfitfun box. Linking a similar look and my favorite basic tee at the link in my bio or swipe up in stories 💕.
#igstyle #shopthepost #atlantablogger #gablogger # #atlblogger #liketkit #igfashion #igblogger #zara #zarastyle #madewell #basics #fabfitfun #swiftie #stylecollective http://liketk.it/2wXxw #liketkit @liketoknow.it