Golden Hour

Lets just say this was my first attempt to snap some pictures during the so called “golden hour” of photography, and I wouldn’t say it was as glamorous as I was expecting. I don’t think this bright orange top helped, but the lighting and shadows in these photos turned out pretty crazy..forgive me, practice makes perfect!

I wore this outfit to dinner with family to celebrate my little brothers birthday. Even though he’s now 15, he still requested a bow and arrow from the balloon guy…although it should be noted that I tested it out, so I guess you never really do grow up 😉

Now I haven’t worn this bubble necklace in easily a year and a half because they were so overdone, but it’s exactly what this outfit needed! I love a good peach and turquoise combo, and I’m happy I never got rid of it. I’m also wearing a little rose gold arrow necklace I found at the Atlanta Mart, but in the widget below is a gold version that I love!

Thanks for reading!

SaveSave

1. I love that top! Such a pretty color on you!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  2. wow you are so pretty. love this outfit and your style!
    also the sunlight is very nice in these pictures.
    happy monday!
    Maren Anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  3. Aw :3 You look gorgeous!! Love the top so much!!

4. Love the golden hour too! 😉 Such a fun end-of-summer look! Xo, Alison

5. loving the pink and blue! Best time of day for sure
    Emma| With A City Dream

6. helenax1 wrote:

Love the color combination:)

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  7. Very cute! Love the colors together!
    -Mel

8. NewlyLoved wrote:

golden hour is the best time to shoot! lovely photos!
    xo Jessica

9. Zelle B. wrote:

Love this! I'm wanting a pair of those Tory sandals — and how cute is that necklace?!
    xo Southern Style

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  10. Love the color combination in this outfit, the necklace is so pretty!

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  11. loving this color combo together! such a cute blouse! great look!

kelseybang.com

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  12. Obsessed with the color combo! So fun.

13. ania wrote:

Wow! You have a really fantastic blog. Cool text and photos. I see that you put a lot of work in this blog. Keep it up!

Feel free to my blog:
    kisses ♥

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  14. Such a great color combo! Especially for summer! Your pictures turned out beautiful!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  15. Your pictures are still great! You look beautiful in peach, and I love it with the turquoise necklace!
    Xo
    Brittany
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  16. Claire wrote:

You look way to fun! So cute and preppy! 😉

God bless,
    XO, Claire

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  17. Miss Erin wrote:

What a great look and fun pairing I love everything about this you look great! I just started following you on bloglovin and would love it if you could follow me as well.
    Xo Miss Erin

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  18. You are precious and pink in definitely YOUR color, girlfriend. And my obsession for that necklace is too much to handle!

The Sequined Salad

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  19. A wonderful look Amanda :)))
    Kiss from Italia
    Paolo

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  20. Courtney wrote:

I love the combo of peach and teal on you! You look darling!

XO Color Me Courtney

Posted 8.16.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• This outfit is something you can see me wearing all Fall season. Comfy jeggings because I can’t pass on anything pumpkin flavored and stripes that layer under cozy cardigans. Speaking of cardigans, this one and other favorites from my @loft try on haul are 40% off!💕 Linking my picks for your Fall wardrobe in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. You can also click the link in my bio to get the same details directly from my blog 🍓.
d e t a i l s
cardigan: 40% with code FRIENDS
tee: $12 size up
jeggings: on sale for $18 size down
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xNCA #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftgirl #loveloft #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb #flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #ltkunder50 #sweaterweather #falllookbook
  • Found the perfect striped tee to layer under all your Fall vests (on sale for $12 online only). I sized up to a M for the perfect fit. I’ve bought multiple options for this popular button skirt trend and this one is the keeper! It feels way more expensive than it actually is...all the others felt so cheap! Have you picked one up for the season? I’ve been loving skirts this Fall!
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog.
h a s h t a g s
#liketkit http://liketk.it/2xMC5 @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #affordablestyle #shoptillyoudrop #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer
  • My Monday was made hearing the news about Harry and Meghan, anyone else?! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be! This look is something I wear all the time throughout Fall. I buy these long sleeve basics every year and love to layer them under all the cozy things 💕 Here is another look at the @tjmaxx booties from my try on haul yesterday. If you missed it just click the link in my bio- a lot of people had no idea you can actually shop there online!
d e t a i l s
booties: $39 run TTS
white tee: on sale for $12 (size up)
wrap: one size
Jeans: on sale for $22 (size down for a slimming effect)
s h o p
screenshot this photo to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (and follow me while your there ☺️) or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog!
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xLAb #liketkit @liketoknow.it #loftgirl #loveloft #tjmaxxfinds #maxxinista #tjmaxx #oldnavystyle #styleinfluencer #shoptillyoudrop #ltkunder50 #ltkstyletip #falllookbook #affordablestyle #atlantablogger #sweaterweather #fashionistastyle #fashionislife #stylebook #fallbasics  #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle
  • Celebrating two years together today 💕
@shelbyraephotographs captured these photos for our one year anniversary at the same venue we got married. If you’re contemplating doing an anniversary shoot... I highly recommend it! I went all out and did a DIY floral bouquet (that I held the entire drive worried they would tip over, brought our cake topper hoping it wouldn’t melt in the car, and our vows to re-read to each other. You can see the full recap on Strawberry Chic 🍓(search One Year at the top right corner)
I also wanted to say hi to some of my new friends following along here! I’m an Atlanta fashion blogger/Youtuber and a full time Physical Therapist. I have the best of both worlds getting to help people heal from injuries and also look and feel confident in what they’re wearing! I keep it pretty on the feed but real over in IG stories. I don’t take myself too seriously but I try really hard to 😂 I do have an about me highlight if you want to get to know me a little more and you can also find my blog and YouTube channel by clicking the link in my bio 💕. Feel free to reach out anytime on DMs and have a great start to your week!
  • I am having the best time @hotelatavalon tonight with Tim celebrating our two year Anniversary 💕 I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to on stories a little later. Also, where have facials been my whole life?? Sunnie @woodhouseavalon taught me so much about my skin today and shared tips I never even thought of that can be causing acne. I’ll definitely be sharing some of my tips with y’all soon on Strawberry Chic if they work for me. I hope y’all are having the best weekend enjoying this Fall weather 💕. Swipe right to see the cutest little bow detail to this sweater.
s h o p
screenshot this look to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJS5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #oldnavyrockstarjeans #oldnavystyle #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #chicworkchick #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #sweaterweather