Gold {C}Rush

Maxi Dress / Sandals / Bag / Necklace / Belt / Bellami Hair Extensions

A look from date night last weekend 🙂 I finally got to rock this necklace from Bauble Bar, and I’m obsessed. This necklace is a statement! I received so many compliments on it, and it instantly turned this plan maxi dress into an outfit. Not to mention I get an awesome neck workout while wearing it #itfeelslikeamidgetishanginfrommynecklace Totally worth it though. Oh and if you notice the bruise on my arm.. it’s a battle wound from playing basketball with my classmates.

Thanks for reading!

1. You look lovely, the necklace is perfect and I love how you dressed your maxi up! Your hair looks so pretty!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  2. I love that maxi dress! looks so pretty on you and looks great paired with the leopard print belt!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  3. Gorgeous outfit!

x

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  4. Leopard & black: one of the gifts from above! Such a great combo. Love your blog. 🙂 Xo, Alison

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  5. Zelle B. wrote:

I love that necklace! Such a gorgeous look!

xo, Southern Style

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  6. absolutely LOVE your necklace, beauty!

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  7. Gorgeous outfit. the dress and the necklace are perfect together. Love it.

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  8. OMG love this! Perfect date night look! That necklace is amazing!
    -Mel

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  9. Euge Etche wrote:

You look absolutely stunning! That necklace is perfect! The whole outfit is amazing!

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  10. You DEFINITELY rock that necklace! That whole outfit is incredible!

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  11. Darcy wrote:

That necklace is beautiful!

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  12. Your look is gorgeous!

Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  13. Pretty! I love the black maxi with the gold necklace.
    xo

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  14. I LOVE the black with little pop of leopard!

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  15. You're so lovely in this outfit, amazing necklace 🙂

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  16. Sabina B. wrote:

That necklace is gorgeous! Love it, and love this whole look!

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  17. I absolutely LOVE that necklace and how you paired it! Lovely. xx

Elizabeth Victoria Clark

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  18. Love the maxi! It's fab
    Martina xx

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  19. what an amazing necklace! love this gorgeous look!

kelseybang.com

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  20. You look GREAT! Love it!

xo Caroline

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  21. Robyn wrote:

That necklace is everything!! I love how you paired it with a black maxi and leopard print belt. Gorgeous!!

Robyn

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  22. Love the dress. You're beautiful!

Shelf and Closet ♥

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  23. Wonderful look!

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  24. Lovely outfit hun and your necklace is amazing! x

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  25. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  26. Emma Kelly wrote:

What a lovely look, you are also so pretty!
    I will be following you on bloglovin 🙂

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  27. Amelie wrote:

I absolutely love that necklace and how you paired it with the black maxi dress.

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  28. You are right…
    the correct one is

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  29. wonderful dress and nacklace!)))

would you like to follow each other via GFC or bloglovin?
    if Yes, just follow me and I will follow you back 😉

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  30. This outfit is so pretty, especially for a date night. I just love the gold necklace against the black dress:) Hope you had a nice evening in it!
    xo Olivia

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  31. I love all black with a pop of leopard! Great Look!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  32. Love the maxi dress! I have that Courtney bib necklace too, and it's so fun to style!

Ellen

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  33. this necklace is gorgeous! I want one so bad!!!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  34. Obsessed with how you styled this. That necklace is stunning!!
    xo Kat

Posted 8.12.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Finally a 40% off sale at Loft! Time to pick up some work wear and fall basics on sale. Linking this outfit along with my current favorites @loft 🍓Click the link in my bio or follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to shop my picks
Come see what I’m up to this weekend in IG stories 💕. *
http://liketk.it/2x0WM #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftsale #loftstyle #workwear #loftoutfit #loveloft #loftlove #ltkunder50 #weekendsales #atlantablogger #mididress #pinkpeonies #peoniesaremyfavorite
  • I’ve never loved Old Navy jeans until I tried on this pair. They material is so soft and stretchy but they don’t stretch out on me, even at the knees 🙌🏼. My finge cardigan is a F A L L must have (wearing an XS) and will work perfectly over your summer dresses as you transition to cooler weather. Swipe up in my stories or click the link in my bio to shop the look (ALL 40% off until 3pm) 🍓 I have a try on haul on my YouTube channel (Amanda John - also linked in my bio) if you want to see what else I picked up over the weekend. http://liketk.it/2x0Oj #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavyhaul #tryonhaul #oldnavysale #ltksalealert #ltkunder50 #oldnavy #fallstyle #falllookbook #weekendsales #atlantablogger #stylecollective #fringebenefits #rockstarjeans #jeggings #fashionhaul
  • Feeling so inspired after #tbscon and ready to tackle new challenges and my to-do list! I shared 10 blogging tips I learned from the conference today on Strawberry Chic 🍓Thank you @theblogsocieties and @hotelatavalon for hosting us for the weekend!
Shop this look by screenshot in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or swipe up in stories to get the details. My top is $16🙌🏼 and runs TTS! http://liketk.it/2wZPp #liketkit
#bloggingtips #atlblogger #shein @liketoknow.it #sheinofficial #f21 #amazonfashion #valentinodupes #theblogsocieties #cultivatingcommunity #fridaynightfun #knowyourworth #ltkunder50 #ltkunder150 #stylecollective
  • Strutting in this @joulesclothing dress (c/o) with one of my new #bloggerbesties @pardonmuahinsta in our matching flower crowns at #tbscon | As soon as we both introduced ourselves as Amanda we had an instant connection and felt like we had already met before! Connecting with likeminded girls is at the top of my priorities list throughout 2018. I’ve been such a homebody and stuck in my own comfort zone and it’s time to change it up!
I created a girls only private Facebook group to connect this amazing community of women here. Yes, Y O U reading this! I want you to join and hope it can become your go to place to seek advice, share your success, and feel like you’re talking to your best friends. As I slowly start to put my true self out there on social media, I’ve realized that I’m not alone in this world. We all have insecurities, weird habits, and moments to celebrate 💕 I added the new group to the link in my bio for a short period of time, but I want to keep it relatively on the DL to connect with my real squad out there 🍓.
📷: @xxiiiphoto |.
#cultivatingcommunity #theblogsocieties #flowercrown #girlgang #atlantablogger #scsisterlove #bloggerstyle #widn #joulesclothing #liveincolor #southernblogger #girlgroup #communityovercompetition #bloggersunited
  • I haven’t stopped listening to Taylor Swift since the concert on Friday. It was seriously the best concert I’ve ever been to! Sorry BSB and Britney 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s coming to your city I can’t recommend #reputationtour enough! Have you been yet??
Wearing my go to basic tee and these stretchy and comfy pink shorts from Zara! They’re not on LIKEtoKNOW.it so I can’t link the shorts but DM me if you want the link! My earrings were from a #fabfitfun box. Linking a similar look and my favorite basic tee at the link in my bio or swipe up in stories 💕.
#igstyle #shopthepost #atlantablogger #gablogger # #atlblogger #liketkit #igfashion #igblogger #zara #zarastyle #madewell #basics #fabfitfun #swiftie #stylecollective http://liketk.it/2wXxw #liketkit @liketoknow.it