Gold {C}Rush

Maxi Dress / Sandals / Bag / Necklace / Belt / Bellami Hair Extensions

A look from date night last weekend 🙂 I finally got to rock this necklace from Bauble Bar, and I’m obsessed. This necklace is a statement! I received so many compliments on it, and it instantly turned this plan maxi dress into an outfit. Not to mention I get an awesome neck workout while wearing it #itfeelslikeamidgetishanginfrommynecklace Totally worth it though. Oh and if you notice the bruise on my arm.. it’s a battle wound from playing basketball with my classmates.

Thanks for reading!

1. You look lovely, the necklace is perfect and I love how you dressed your maxi up! Your hair looks so pretty!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  2. I love that maxi dress! looks so pretty on you and looks great paired with the leopard print belt!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  3. Gorgeous outfit!

x

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  4. Leopard & black: one of the gifts from above! Such a great combo. Love your blog. 🙂 Xo, Alison

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  5. Zelle B. wrote:

I love that necklace! Such a gorgeous look!

xo, Southern Style

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  6. absolutely LOVE your necklace, beauty!

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  7. Gorgeous outfit. the dress and the necklace are perfect together. Love it.

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  8. OMG love this! Perfect date night look! That necklace is amazing!
    -Mel

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  9. Euge Etche wrote:

You look absolutely stunning! That necklace is perfect! The whole outfit is amazing!

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  10. You DEFINITELY rock that necklace! That whole outfit is incredible!

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  11. Darcy wrote:

That necklace is beautiful!

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  12. Your look is gorgeous!

Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  13. Pretty! I love the black maxi with the gold necklace.
    xo

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  14. I LOVE the black with little pop of leopard!

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  15. You're so lovely in this outfit, amazing necklace 🙂

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  16. Sabina B. wrote:

That necklace is gorgeous! Love it, and love this whole look!

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  17. I absolutely LOVE that necklace and how you paired it! Lovely. xx

Elizabeth Victoria Clark

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  18. Love the maxi! It's fab
    Martina xx

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  19. what an amazing necklace! love this gorgeous look!

kelseybang.com

Posted 8.8.14 Reply
  20. You look GREAT! Love it!

xo Caroline

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  21. Robyn wrote:

That necklace is everything!! I love how you paired it with a black maxi and leopard print belt. Gorgeous!!

Robyn

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  22. Love the dress. You're beautiful!

Shelf and Closet ♥

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  23. Wonderful look!

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  24. Lovely outfit hun and your necklace is amazing! x

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  25. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  26. Emma Kelly wrote:

What a lovely look, you are also so pretty!
    I will be following you on bloglovin 🙂

Posted 8.9.14 Reply
  27. Amelie wrote:

I absolutely love that necklace and how you paired it with the black maxi dress.

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  28. You are right…
    the correct one is

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  29. wonderful dress and nacklace!)))

would you like to follow each other via GFC or bloglovin?
    if Yes, just follow me and I will follow you back 😉

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  30. This outfit is so pretty, especially for a date night. I just love the gold necklace against the black dress:) Hope you had a nice evening in it!
    xo Olivia

Posted 8.10.14 Reply
  31. I love all black with a pop of leopard! Great Look!

Emily at Style Cubby

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  32. Love the maxi dress! I have that Courtney bib necklace too, and it's so fun to style!

Ellen

Posted 8.11.14 Reply
  33. this necklace is gorgeous! I want one so bad!!!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  34. Obsessed with how you styled this. That necklace is stunning!!
    xo Kat

Posted 8.12.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Found the perfect striped tee to layer under all your Fall vests (on sale for $12 online only). I sized up to a M for the perfect fit. I’ve bought multiple options for this popular button skirt trend and this one is the keeper! It feels way more expensive than it actually is...all the others felt so cheap! Have you picked one up for the season? I’ve been loving skirts this Fall!
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog.
h a s h t a g s
#liketkit http://liketk.it/2xMC5 @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #affordablestyle #shoptillyoudrop #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer
  • My Monday was made hearing the news about Harry and Meghan, anyone else?! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be! This look is something I wear all the time throughout Fall. I buy these long sleeve basics every year and love to layer them under all the cozy things 💕 Here is another look at the @tjmaxx booties from my try on haul yesterday. If you missed it just click the link in my bio- a lot of people had no idea you can actually shop there online!
d e t a i l s
booties: $39 run TTS
white tee: on sale for $12 (size up)
wrap: one size
Jeans: on sale for $22 (size down for a slimming effect)
s h o p
screenshot this photo to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (and follow me while your there ☺️) or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog!
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xLAb #liketkit @liketoknow.it #loftgirl #loveloft #tjmaxxfinds #maxxinista #tjmaxx #oldnavystyle #styleinfluencer #shoptillyoudrop #ltkunder50 #ltkstyletip #falllookbook #affordablestyle #atlantablogger #sweaterweather #fashionistastyle #fashionislife #stylebook #fallbasics  #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle
  • Celebrating two years together today 💕
@shelbyraephotographs captured these photos for our one year anniversary at the same venue we got married. If you’re contemplating doing an anniversary shoot... I highly recommend it! I went all out and did a DIY floral bouquet (that I held the entire drive worried they would tip over, brought our cake topper hoping it wouldn’t melt in the car, and our vows to re-read to each other. You can see the full recap on Strawberry Chic 🍓(search One Year at the top right corner)
I also wanted to say hi to some of my new friends following along here! I’m an Atlanta fashion blogger/Youtuber and a full time Physical Therapist. I have the best of both worlds getting to help people heal from injuries and also look and feel confident in what they’re wearing! I keep it pretty on the feed but real over in IG stories. I don’t take myself too seriously but I try really hard to 😂 I do have an about me highlight if you want to get to know me a little more and you can also find my blog and YouTube channel by clicking the link in my bio 💕. Feel free to reach out anytime on DMs and have a great start to your week!
  • I am having the best time @hotelatavalon tonight with Tim celebrating our two year Anniversary 💕 I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to on stories a little later. Also, where have facials been my whole life?? Sunnie @woodhouseavalon taught me so much about my skin today and shared tips I never even thought of that can be causing acne. I’ll definitely be sharing some of my tips with y’all soon on Strawberry Chic if they work for me. I hope y’all are having the best weekend enjoying this Fall weather 💕. Swipe right to see the cutest little bow detail to this sweater.
s h o p
screenshot this look to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJS5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #oldnavyrockstarjeans #oldnavystyle #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #chicworkchick #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #sweaterweather
  • Happy Friday Friends! Welcoming the Fall weather with the windows open in the John household. Why does the Fall air feel more refreshing and clean?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I went ahead and ordered another color in this slim puffer vest on sale under $20. I live in them at work because I’m always cold but it doesn’t restrict me from working on patients. My ruffle sweatshirt is part of a sale on sale and under $25. It’s made a second appearance on my feed so you know it’s good and it will go fast💕.
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it instantly in your LIKEtoKNOW.it feed or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJ2S #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #loveloft #loftgirl #ltksalealert #ltkunder25 #ltkunder50 #atlantablogger #ltkunder100 #casualoutfit  #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch #shoptillyoudrop #falloutfits