Decor Dreamin

What happens during school breaks? Extra time on Pinterest. And what happens as a result? Decor day dreams. It’s my last week of summer vacation, and I’ll be heading back to Savannah this Friday to finish my move and put together my bedroom again… which leads me to obsess on ideas for DIY’s and such. I’ve put together my latest pinspiration because even if it never happens (insert shoe closet image here), it’s fun to dream, right!?

This little DIY is definitely on my to-do list via Style Me Pretty

Just swooning over Rachels latest closet post link

via Every room can benefit from a pop of leopard

via I love little ocean touches, like above or the gold sea urchins I’ve been seeing everywhere! I recently picked up a pack of three for only $19 at Target (link).. psst I’ve seen some for like $700! Just why?

via  I tend to keep all my beauty products stored away to decrease clutter, but after seeing a few posts like above, I want to change that! Find the lipstick holder here

via

via How dreamy is this clothing rack? The tulle, the sparkle, the pink!

To check out more of my pins, click here so we can follow each other! I plan to feature my own room and closet in the near future 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. I love every photo more than the last! Such great inspiration!!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  2. Oh my goodness, rachel's closet is a dream! All those hunter boots on the bottom… perfection!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  3. Loving all of these. That mirrored dresser in the last picture is stunning!!

xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  4. Love all these ideas! Love Rachel's shoe closet too! Wish i could have that
    -Mel

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  5. Lauren wrote:

Oh my word Amanda, that closet! SWOON. I could go for a closet like that! haha. Also totally agree, leopard is a nice added touch to any room 😉

Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  6. Darcy wrote:

Isn;t Rachel's closet amazing?! I could not believe how beautiful it was! Definitely on my wish list one day if we ever build!!

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  7. Anna I wrote:

So gorgeous! I wish I could have a whole wall of shoes!
    xo
    Anna
    Miss Anna Rebecka

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  8. pinterest is soo dangerous! it makes me want to redecorate my home all the time and then spend too much money haha!!
    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  9. These are amazing pics!! I love them so much (especially the shoe closet!!). Great chosen pins!

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  10. Mary M. wrote:

It absolutely happens to me at well- gotta love summer break!! Pinterest and Tumblr are my best buddies right now- that last photo you found is the best I've seen in a long time!!

Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  11. helenax1 wrote:

That closet looks amazing! I wish I had space for that:)

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  12. Laura wrote:

I love that lipstick holder so much, wow 😮

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  13. Oh that shoe shelf!! My dream closet <3

— Michelle |

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  14. Lubna Omar wrote:

I definitely like to peruse Pinterest during my free time. I've found some great ideas (and developed some of my own) for clothes, decor and accessories. Love the DIYs you chose here – and that shoe closet is a dream.x

Lubna | ELLE VOX

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  15. Obsessed with that bookshelf! So pretty!

<3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. Amanda! I adore these pictures, so inspirational and you've captured everything I love in one post! The shoe closet is a dream, I need that lipstick holder, and all the blush accents are so chic! Love this!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  17. I always love the little DIY decor bits I can do around the home – gorgeous choices x

Posted 8.14.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• This outfit is something you can see me wearing all Fall season. Comfy jeggings because I can’t pass on anything pumpkin flavored and stripes that layer under cozy cardigans. Speaking of cardigans, this one and other favorites from my @loft try on haul are 40% off!💕 Linking my picks for your Fall wardrobe in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. You can also click the link in my bio to get the same details directly from my blog 🍓.
d e t a i l s
cardigan: 40% with code FRIENDS
tee: $12 size up
jeggings: on sale for $18 size down
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xNCA #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftgirl #loveloft #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb #flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #ltkunder50 #sweaterweather #falllookbook
  • Found the perfect striped tee to layer under all your Fall vests (on sale for $12 online only). I sized up to a M for the perfect fit. I’ve bought multiple options for this popular button skirt trend and this one is the keeper! It feels way more expensive than it actually is...all the others felt so cheap! Have you picked one up for the season? I’ve been loving skirts this Fall!
s h o p
Screenshot this look to shop it in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog.
h a s h t a g s
#liketkit http://liketk.it/2xMC5 @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavy #affordablestyle #shoptillyoudrop #stylereport #fashiontips #outfitshare #instafashionist #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle #wearitloveit
#everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer
  • My Monday was made hearing the news about Harry and Meghan, anyone else?! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be! This look is something I wear all the time throughout Fall. I buy these long sleeve basics every year and love to layer them under all the cozy things 💕 Here is another look at the @tjmaxx booties from my try on haul yesterday. If you missed it just click the link in my bio- a lot of people had no idea you can actually shop there online!
d e t a i l s
booties: $39 run TTS
white tee: on sale for $12 (size up)
wrap: one size
Jeans: on sale for $22 (size down for a slimming effect)
s h o p
screenshot this photo to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (and follow me while your there ☺️) or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog!
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xLAb #liketkit @liketoknow.it #loftgirl #loveloft #tjmaxxfinds #maxxinista #tjmaxx #oldnavystyle #styleinfluencer #shoptillyoudrop #ltkunder50 #ltkstyletip #falllookbook #affordablestyle #atlantablogger #sweaterweather #fashionistastyle #fashionislife #stylebook #fallbasics  #instalookbook #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofchic #whowhatwearing #visualcrush #realoutfit
#lovethislook #effortlessstyle
  • Celebrating two years together today 💕
@shelbyraephotographs captured these photos for our one year anniversary at the same venue we got married. If you’re contemplating doing an anniversary shoot... I highly recommend it! I went all out and did a DIY floral bouquet (that I held the entire drive worried they would tip over, brought our cake topper hoping it wouldn’t melt in the car, and our vows to re-read to each other. You can see the full recap on Strawberry Chic 🍓(search One Year at the top right corner)
I also wanted to say hi to some of my new friends following along here! I’m an Atlanta fashion blogger/Youtuber and a full time Physical Therapist. I have the best of both worlds getting to help people heal from injuries and also look and feel confident in what they’re wearing! I keep it pretty on the feed but real over in IG stories. I don’t take myself too seriously but I try really hard to 😂 I do have an about me highlight if you want to get to know me a little more and you can also find my blog and YouTube channel by clicking the link in my bio 💕. Feel free to reach out anytime on DMs and have a great start to your week!
  • I am having the best time @hotelatavalon tonight with Tim celebrating our two year Anniversary 💕 I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to on stories a little later. Also, where have facials been my whole life?? Sunnie @woodhouseavalon taught me so much about my skin today and shared tips I never even thought of that can be causing acne. I’ll definitely be sharing some of my tips with y’all soon on Strawberry Chic if they work for me. I hope y’all are having the best weekend enjoying this Fall weather 💕. Swipe right to see the cutest little bow detail to this sweater.
s h o p
screenshot this look to shop it instantly in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or click the link in my bio to shop it directly from my blog🍓.
h a s h t a g s
http://liketk.it/2xJS5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #targetstyle #targetdoesitagain #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #oldnavyrockstarjeans #oldnavystyle #everydaystyle #wardrobeessentials #styleadvice #stylewatch
#classyandfashionable #chicworkchick #womensweardaily #stylefiles #fashionbomb
#flyfashiondoll #styleinfluencer #womenwithstyle #coolstyle #dailyoutfit #outfitoftoday #fashion4perfection #instastyles #stylehunter #affordablestyle #sweaterweather