Decor Dreamin

What happens during school breaks? Extra time on Pinterest. And what happens as a result? Decor day dreams. It’s my last week of summer vacation, and I’ll be heading back to Savannah this Friday to finish my move and put together my bedroom again… which leads me to obsess on ideas for DIY’s and such. I’ve put together my latest pinspiration because even if it never happens (insert shoe closet image here), it’s fun to dream, right!?

This little DIY is definitely on my to-do list Link

Just swooning over Rachels latest closet post link

via Every room can benefit from a pop of leopard

via I love little ocean touches, like above or the gold sea urchins I’ve been seeing everywhere! I recently picked up a pack of three for only $19 at Target (link).. psst I’ve seen some for like $700! Just why?

via  I tend to keep all my beauty products stored away to decrease clutter, but after seeing a few posts like above, I want to change that! Find the lipstick holder here

via

via How dreamy is this clothing rack? The tulle, the sparkle, the pink!

To check out more of my pins, click here so we can follow each other! I plan to feature my own room and closet in the near future 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

1. August 12, 2014 / 6:14 pm

Oh my word Amanda, that closet! SWOON. I could go for a closet like that! haha. Also totally agree, leopard is a nice added touch to any room 😉

Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

2. August 13, 2014 / 2:03 am

Isn;t Rachel's closet amazing?! I could not believe how beautiful it was! Definitely on my wish list one day if we ever build!!

3. August 13, 2014 / 5:33 am

pinterest is soo dangerous! it makes me want to redecorate my home all the time and then spend too much money haha!!
    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

4. August 13, 2014 / 8:27 pm

It absolutely happens to me at well- gotta love summer break!! Pinterest and Tumblr are my best buddies right now- that last photo you found is the best I've seen in a long time!!

Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

5. August 13, 2014 / 10:12 pm

That closet looks amazing! I wish I had space for that:)

6. August 14, 2014 / 11:33 am

I definitely like to peruse Pinterest during my free time. I've found some great ideas (and developed some of my own) for clothes, decor and accessories. Love the DIYs you chose here – and that shoe closet is a dream.x

Lubna | ELLE VOX

7. August 14, 2014 / 12:42 pm

Amanda! I adore these pictures, so inspirational and you've captured everything I love in one post! The shoe closet is a dream, I need that lipstick holder, and all the blush accents are so chic! Love this!
    Xo