Decor Dreamin

What happens during school breaks? Extra time on Pinterest. And what happens as a result? Decor day dreams. It’s my last week of summer vacation, and I’ll be heading back to Savannah this Friday to finish my move and put together my bedroom again… which leads me to obsess on ideas for DIY’s and such. I’ve put together my latest pinspiration because even if it never happens (insert shoe closet image here), it’s fun to dream, right!?

This little DIY is definitely on my to-do list via Style Me Pretty

Just swooning over Rachels latest closet post link

via Every room can benefit from a pop of leopard

via I love little ocean touches, like above or the gold sea urchins I’ve been seeing everywhere! I recently picked up a pack of three for only $19 at Target (link).. psst I’ve seen some for like $700! Just why?

via  I tend to keep all my beauty products stored away to decrease clutter, but after seeing a few posts like above, I want to change that! Find the lipstick holder here

via

via How dreamy is this clothing rack? The tulle, the sparkle, the pink!

To check out more of my pins, click here so we can follow each other! I plan to feature my own room and closet in the near future 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. I love every photo more than the last! Such great inspiration!!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  2. Oh my goodness, rachel's closet is a dream! All those hunter boots on the bottom… perfection!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  3. Loving all of these. That mirrored dresser in the last picture is stunning!!

xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  4. Love all these ideas! Love Rachel's shoe closet too! Wish i could have that
    -Mel

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  5. Lauren wrote:

Oh my word Amanda, that closet! SWOON. I could go for a closet like that! haha. Also totally agree, leopard is a nice added touch to any room 😉

Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  6. Darcy wrote:

Isn;t Rachel's closet amazing?! I could not believe how beautiful it was! Definitely on my wish list one day if we ever build!!

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  7. Anna I wrote:

So gorgeous! I wish I could have a whole wall of shoes!
    xo
    Anna
    Miss Anna Rebecka

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  8. pinterest is soo dangerous! it makes me want to redecorate my home all the time and then spend too much money haha!!
    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  9. These are amazing pics!! I love them so much (especially the shoe closet!!). Great chosen pins!

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  10. Mary M. wrote:

It absolutely happens to me at well- gotta love summer break!! Pinterest and Tumblr are my best buddies right now- that last photo you found is the best I've seen in a long time!!

Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  11. helenax1 wrote:

That closet looks amazing! I wish I had space for that:)

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  12. Laura wrote:

I love that lipstick holder so much, wow 😮

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  13. Oh that shoe shelf!! My dream closet <3

— Michelle |

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  14. Lubna Omar wrote:

I definitely like to peruse Pinterest during my free time. I've found some great ideas (and developed some of my own) for clothes, decor and accessories. Love the DIYs you chose here – and that shoe closet is a dream.x

Lubna | ELLE VOX

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  15. Obsessed with that bookshelf! So pretty!

<3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  16. Amanda! I adore these pictures, so inspirational and you've captured everything I love in one post! The shoe closet is a dream, I need that lipstick holder, and all the blush accents are so chic! Love this!
    Xo
    Brittany Blake
    Accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

Posted 8.14.14 Reply
  17. I always love the little DIY decor bits I can do around the home – gorgeous choices x

Posted 8.14.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @strawberrychicxo

• Finally a 40% off sale at Loft! Time to pick up some work wear and fall basics on sale. Linking this outfit along with my current favorites @loft 🍓Click the link in my bio or follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to shop my picks
Come see what I’m up to this weekend in IG stories 💕. *
http://liketk.it/2x0WM #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltksalealert #loftsale #loftstyle #workwear #loftoutfit #loveloft #loftlove #ltkunder50 #weekendsales #atlantablogger #mididress #pinkpeonies #peoniesaremyfavorite
  • I’ve never loved Old Navy jeans until I tried on this pair. They material is so soft and stretchy but they don’t stretch out on me, even at the knees 🙌🏼. My finge cardigan is a F A L L must have (wearing an XS) and will work perfectly over your summer dresses as you transition to cooler weather. Swipe up in my stories or click the link in my bio to shop the look (ALL 40% off until 3pm) 🍓 I have a try on haul on my YouTube channel (Amanda John - also linked in my bio) if you want to see what else I picked up over the weekend. http://liketk.it/2x0Oj #liketkit @liketoknow.it #oldnavystyle #oldnavyhaul #tryonhaul #oldnavysale #ltksalealert #ltkunder50 #oldnavy #fallstyle #falllookbook #weekendsales #atlantablogger #stylecollective #fringebenefits #rockstarjeans #jeggings #fashionhaul
  • Feeling so inspired after #tbscon and ready to tackle new challenges and my to-do list! I shared 10 blogging tips I learned from the conference today on Strawberry Chic 🍓Thank you @theblogsocieties and @hotelatavalon for hosting us for the weekend!
Shop this look by screenshot in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or swipe up in stories to get the details. My top is $16🙌🏼 and runs TTS! http://liketk.it/2wZPp #liketkit
#bloggingtips #atlblogger #shein @liketoknow.it #sheinofficial #f21 #amazonfashion #valentinodupes #theblogsocieties #cultivatingcommunity #fridaynightfun #knowyourworth #ltkunder50 #ltkunder150 #stylecollective
  • Strutting in this @joulesclothing dress (c/o) with one of my new #bloggerbesties @pardonmuahinsta in our matching flower crowns at #tbscon | As soon as we both introduced ourselves as Amanda we had an instant connection and felt like we had already met before! Connecting with likeminded girls is at the top of my priorities list throughout 2018. I’ve been such a homebody and stuck in my own comfort zone and it’s time to change it up!
I created a girls only private Facebook group to connect this amazing community of women here. Yes, Y O U reading this! I want you to join and hope it can become your go to place to seek advice, share your success, and feel like you’re talking to your best friends. As I slowly start to put my true self out there on social media, I’ve realized that I’m not alone in this world. We all have insecurities, weird habits, and moments to celebrate 💕 I added the new group to the link in my bio for a short period of time, but I want to keep it relatively on the DL to connect with my real squad out there 🍓.
📷: @xxiiiphoto |.
#cultivatingcommunity #theblogsocieties #flowercrown #girlgang #atlantablogger #scsisterlove #bloggerstyle #widn #joulesclothing #liveincolor #southernblogger #girlgroup #communityovercompetition #bloggersunited
  • I haven’t stopped listening to Taylor Swift since the concert on Friday. It was seriously the best concert I’ve ever been to! Sorry BSB and Britney 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s coming to your city I can’t recommend #reputationtour enough! Have you been yet??
Wearing my go to basic tee and these stretchy and comfy pink shorts from Zara! They’re not on LIKEtoKNOW.it so I can’t link the shorts but DM me if you want the link! My earrings were from a #fabfitfun box. Linking a similar look and my favorite basic tee at the link in my bio or swipe up in stories 💕.
#igstyle #shopthepost #atlantablogger #gablogger # #atlblogger #liketkit #igfashion #igblogger #zara #zarastyle #madewell #basics #fabfitfun #swiftie #stylecollective http://liketk.it/2wXxw #liketkit @liketoknow.it